Terms and Conditions Valentine’s Day Competition:
The following rules together apply to the competition Terms and Conditions referred to in the ‘WIN a Paris Weekend for two’ (the “competition") running from 1st February 2021 to 12th February 2021 which can be found here.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will have read and accepted the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
This “giveaway” is a prize draw which offers entrants the opportunity to win a 2-night weekend trip to Paris with 5* accommodation and flights included. No purchase necessary.
Conditions of entry: To participate in this promotion:
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must have an Instagram account that is set to “public.”
- You are not permitted to enter if you are our employee or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Prize Draw.
- You must agree to comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- You can enter the Prize Draw more than once.
How to Enter: to enter the Prize Draw:
2.1 ‘Like’ the image on the @baseliftofficial Instagram Feed during the Entry Period.
2.2. ‘Tag’ a friend in the comments during the Entry Period.
2.3. Ensure you are following the Instagram account @baseliftofficial.
Entry Period: You can enter the Prize Draw from 1st February 2021 20:00- 12th February 2021 14:00.
Winner Notification: We will contact winner by Instagram direct message within 3 days of the competition closing. The winner will be asked to confirm their Instagram handle, full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Prize Draw if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 3 days of the date of our notification to you. If the prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms.
- If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
- Announcement of winner – The name and country of residence of the winner will be made available upon request for two months after the Closing Date. Please write to the address below for these details.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Changes to the promotion – We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Information about you – By entering this Prize Draw you agree that we may hold and use your personal data (including without limitation your Instagram handle, name, date of birth, email address, postal address and telephone number) for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw For more information on how we hold and use your personal data please contact us at the address below.
- Social Media – This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Prize Draw you agree to release Instagram of any liability caused in respect of this Prize Draw.
- Liability – To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
- Law – These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Promotion administrator – This Prize Draw is administered by BaseLift Ltd.
Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions.
All entries much be received by 14:00 on 12th February 2021.
The winner will be contacted no later than 3 days after the closing date of the prize selection. Every attempt will be made to contact winner, however the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner if contact and/or acknowledgement of win is unsuccessful for a period of 3 or more working days after winner is announced. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, chosen in accordance with these terms and conditions.
There will be one winner who will be randomly selected and contacted via DM by the @baseliftofficial Instagram account only.
All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Prize Holiday Details:
2 Adult Economy Class flights to Paris- from the UK (Airport dependent on Entrant location & availability).
Baggage is restricted to the standard airline minimums usually 20kg-30kg depending on airline.
2 Nights stay at a 5* Hotel.
Valid for travel on the following dates:
04/06/21-16/06/21, 25/06/21-27/06/21, 02/07/21-04/07/21, 09/07/21-11/07/21, 16/07/21-18/07/21, 23/07/21-25/07/21, 30/07/21-01/08/21, 13/08/21-15/08/21, 20/08/21-22/08/21, 27/08/21-29/08/21, 10/09/21-12/09/21, 17/09-21-19/09/21, 24/09/21-26/09/21
Additional charges will apply for any food, beverages or services outside of the room inclusions.
Original Voucher is required upon check-in. This will be provided by BaseLift Ltd.
This prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions and is not refundable nor exchangeable in cash or any other services.
The winner must agree to the BaseLift Ltd terms and conditions.
The prize and dates are subject to flight and hotel availability at the time of request and may only be taken during the time frames specified in the individual prize terms.
The prize duration and hotel/room type cannot be extended or changed by the winner. Please note, once you have made a booking you cannot amend the travel dates.
The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. The prize does not include petrol, parking or city tax. It is the responsibility of the prize winner and guest to ensure they have a valid passport, health insurance and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
COVID-19: Should your prize be disrupted by Covid-19 BaseLift Ltd will make best endeavours to rearrange and rebook the winner at a different time. This will be subject to availability, government and FCO advice and regulation.
BaseLift Ltd will not be liable for any cancellations, missed travel/check-in or changes to the prize BaseLift Ltd in relation to personal injury or death caused by BaseLift Ltd negligence or for fraud.
BaseLift Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize their absolute discretion.
These terms are subject to English Law and by submitting an entry, Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
BaseLift Ltd are the promoter of this Competition.